Sag - PHP & JS for CouchDB
Sag is a suite of libraries for connecting to CouchDB. Its guiding principle is simplicity, creating a powerful interface with little overhead that can be easily integrated with any application structure.
- No crazy stuff No special frameworks, classes for documents, or erroneous HTTP calls.
- Gently wraps CouchDB's API You still use functions like get(), post(), and put().
- Automated testing Every release is tested against Cloudant and the latest two versions of CouchDB using an automated framework.
- Client side caching Sag takes advantage of CouchDB speaking HTTP and uses Etags for caching.
- The same API in PHP and JS Born in March 2010 as a PHP library, Sag-JS provides the same API in browsers and Node.JS.